Marpol waste collection
Gabarras y Servicios provides waste collection services from ships (Marpol waste).
We have authorization for Marpol I and V Annex of MARPOL 73/78 agreement:
- Annex I - Hydrocarbon residues.
Inside this annex we can operate waste with flashpoint <60 ° and > 60 ° according to:
- A type: waste generated from vessels or cargo residues from crude oil and ballast water contaminated with crude oil.
- B type: waste generated from vessels or hydrocarbon cargo residues and ballast water contaminated with petroleum products different from crude oil which density is less than or equal to 1.
- C type: bilge waste generated from the engine or fuel and oil engine purification equipments.
- Annex V - Solid waste from ships.
We have boats adapted to perform this kind of service, also the necessary tecnical and human procedures.